Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Is it possible for me to be a syndicated comic strip artist at 16 years old?

I really want to be a comic strip artist for the newspaper when I become an adult, but after looking at how to become one I started thinking: do i really have to wait?

is there a minimum age limit or something? Will syndicates refuse to hire teenagers? More importantly, even if I COULD be syndicated, would it interfere too much with my school/church/family life? Any extra information would be appreciated!Is it possible for me to be a syndicated comic strip artist at 16 years old?
I was reading this story the other day in a office lobby. This kid was 13 when he made his first $3700 and when he was 16 he made his first million! He's in 20's now I believe and is now a billionaire. His ticket was computer programming and apparently it fared well.



So, I say nothing is impossible.Is it possible for me to be a syndicated comic strip artist at 16 years old?
it is possilble `
  • skyrim game play
  • what day is it
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment