Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What new pc games should I get?

I'm getting Mass Effect 3 for sure, but I'm also thinking about getting another, so which should I get from these games: The Darkness II, Alan Wake, Wargame: European Escalation, Syndicate, or Anno 2070?



Ultimately the decision is up to me, but I can't make up my mind, all of the games above are really fun and cool and I've played most at various friends houses etc...



So......which one of the above should I get?What new pc games should I get?
I hear that Syndicate is pretty average which is a shame coz i loved the original.



out of all of them i would get Anno 2070 but thats just me i like those type of games ;PWhat new pc games should I get?
The Darkness II is an interesting game, but quickly turns very boring, as it doesn't change too much throughout the game.



Alan Wake is my second favorite game of ALL TIMES. It is an amazing game, with an awesome storyline, that I can be really difficult to get your head around. A one-of-a-kind game that I've never seen anything like.



Wargame: European Escalation I haven't played unfortunately.



Syndicate is an interesting game with the mind-control options, but is in average a normal fps. Graphics are at sometimes very good, but, as said, a normal fps with some small extra fun goodies.



Anno 2070 I haven't got to play yet either (I have bought it, but haven't gotten to it in my pile of games just yet though)







But as far as my advice, I would recommend you to buy Alan Wake. It is an insane game, that I have spent sooo many days playing (I'm and XBOX gamer myself, and have all the achievements in this game.)

It will absolutely be worth your money, and you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment