Tuesday, March 6, 2012

When is the Battlefield 3 Beta?

I was wondering when the Battlefield 3 beta will be.



I Might get Medal of Honor, but not sure if the BF3 Beta has already been done.



I'm also wondering if all I need is MOH to get into the beta..When is the Battlefield 3 Beta?
The battlefield 3 beta is currently slated for a September release for anyone who has a copy of Medal of Honor Limited Edition. If you pick it up make sure it says Limited Edition and has a red Battlefield 3 beta mention in the top left corner. These editions will have exclusive early access to the beta but an open beta is rumored to be held at a later date. If you pick up Medal of Honor: Limited Edition and are signed up for EA online, than the game will be all you need. If you have played previous EA games online than you should already be signed into EA online.



The blockbuster in my area is having a buy one get one free sale on all games $15 and under. Medal of Honor was included in the sale. I got it for free after picking up Fallout: New Vegas. Maybe you want to check out your local blockbuster before anywhere else to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment