Friday, March 2, 2012

Best Gaming Desktops?

I've been looking around for good gaming desktops.

I don't want to spend more than $2,500 on one.

I've been looking at the Gateway FX and the HP Firebird, so far.



The games I normally play: Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Medal of Honor, and some others.



Any suggestions on other desktop systems will be great.Best Gaming Desktops?
Do you know how to build one? You could build a great gaming rig for that price. Much better than any Gateway or HP...



As to your question though, I would stay away from Gateway. I fix A LOT of them on a regular basis ;-)Best Gaming Desktops?
Why don't you build one?



You'd save money and get far better hardware overall.



Buying a Pre-Built computer is either a luxury or an act of ignorance/lazinessBest Gaming Desktops?
If you buy a pre built machine you will be disappointed, especially when you try to run games. Your machine will need an immediate upgrade. Usually power supply and video card.



Build your own its well worth it!
Velocity Micro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment