Friday, March 2, 2012

Crysis 2, Homefront, or Bulletstorm for 360?!?

So I can't decide. I like gears of war and have played the bulletstorm demo it was okay to me but the combos seemed repetitive and i dont know how good of a game that can be in online versus with ridiculous weapons. I dont want it just for the gears of war 3 beta...I have never played crysis 2 and was to late for the demo, but this game looks the most polished graphics wise. I also like a good story so would i have to play crysis 1 to understand it, but it is only on PC. Homefront i have only seen the one E3 gameplay video and the graphics don't look that good. Also there are no cutscenes and seems a little like battlefield or medal of honor, both of which i have not cared much for. So is Homefront just a dumbed down MOH, Battlefield, or COD? The story seems bland, developers have already said you are getting fuel from colorado to bring it to san francisco to supply the military. Does one shot kill you in homefront? how is the health system used in crysis and homefront? That being said I'm leaning towards Crysis but dont know how unrealistic or crazy the guns are going to be. I want a good story and something that will last a while for online.Crysis 2, Homefront, or Bulletstorm for 360?!?
im getting homefront because of the big maps and the 32 player lobbysCrysis 2, Homefront, or Bulletstorm for 360?!?
I would personally buy Homefront. I played the Crysis 2 Multiplayer Demo and I wasn't too impressed. Bulletstorm just looks really dumb to me. I haven't even played the demo, but I've seen a gameplay video, and I think it just looks stupid. Btw, Homefront has the potential to have an AMAZING campaign, let alone multiplayer.Crysis 2, Homefront, or Bulletstorm for 360?!?
DEFINITELY crysis 2! I love crysis 2, they are brilliant games. Crysis 2 is only 拢19.99 here www.CJS-CDKeys.com which is a pretty good price if you ask me
this is a great new way to fix your ps3 machine yourself check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment