Friday, March 2, 2012

I'm a fan of the 2 modern warfares. what othre games do you recommend me?

I've tried "medal of honor" and "battlefield 2" but none I don't likeI'm a fan of the 2 modern warfares. what othre games do you recommend me?
Manage Black Ops till Modern Warfare 3 comes out



OR



Buy Killzone 3.



It's a real pain but you gotta endure
am currently replaying Criterion's Black on my Xbox.



It looks and plays soo god. I am playing it on my Xbox thru component cables, 480p on my 37-inch LCD, and it looks truly fantastic. For more info, see the recent Eurogamer retrospective article at http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/retrospective-black-article.



It's quite hard though. And the levels are very long, with no saves in between. And it's a real shame that it doesen't have coop multiplayer, that would have been great.



But it's the most good-looking FPS I've played on last gen. I've also played it on PS2, and it looks really good there too. Criterion are really coding wizards, having been able to extract so good graphics from last gen.



So if you are into FPS games and have either an Xbox or a PS2, don't pass this one up..I'm a fan of the 2 modern warfares. what othre games do you recommend me?
You should try COD-Black Ops, although it is an online gameplay (not LAN play), you would love it if you are a fan of COD like me. COD-modern warfare 2 is best online gameplay, according to me!
if this is for ps3 i like warhawk but if it's for anything then i LOVE to play black-ops online on my brother's playstaion. it's so good you make loadsa friends and it's too addictive!! and yes i am a girl lol



:) xxI'm a fan of the 2 modern warfares. what othre games do you recommend me?
mm call of duty black ops



killzone 2 (ps3)



halo reach (cboc 360)



Brothers in Arms
get homefront next month.its gonna be a sick game.just youtube it.also killzone3 is pretty good and so is black ops.
Crysis 2 is coming out next month, I heard the multiplayer was similar to COD.

No comments:

Post a Comment