Friday, March 2, 2012

Are you liking the battlefield 3 Beta?

I really dont like it that much but hey betas are always kinda bad but the game is just like BFBC2 and the medal of honor 2010 im not sure i'll be buying that game are you?Are you liking the battlefield 3 Beta?
If you like war your an idiot. But I am enjoying it and I am keeping my preorder, I just wish they used caspian border not metro.. Still pretty fun though.Are you liking the battlefield 3 Beta?
Its only in beta. The real game would have better graphics and will be 100% better than the beta. Also its soo different from BBC2. It has jets and its sooo realistic. The fire graphics are AMAZING.

I would recommend this game to everyone who like war and would like to experience a real taste of it.

BF3 FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment